Early Registration Fee:
$800 per Attendee
(Receipt of payment by 12/31/2017)
Regular Conference Fee:
$900 per Attendee
(Receipt of payment after 12/31/2017)
- Networking reception Monday
- Three full days of informative sessions
- Session materials
- Flash drive with session presentations and handouts
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack breaks on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Breakfast, lunch, and snack breaks on Thursday
- Hands-on computer lab and workshops
- Tuesday and Wednesday evening events
- Transportation to and from Tulsa International Airport provided by TMA, Hyatt Regency Tulsa and DoubleTree Downtown Hotel
TMA provides evening events for our attendees and their paid guests on Tuesday and Wednesday. We encourage you to attend these events and to take advantage of the opportunity to become better acquainted with the TMA staff and other attendees.
Free shuttle service is provided to and from the Tulsa International Airport to the Hyatt Regency Tulsa and the DoubleTree Downtown.
Send an e-mail to UC2018@tmasystems.com to let us know your itinerary. This will help to ensure we have adequate transportation available on your arrival.
Transportation to the airport on Thursday and Friday should be arranged with the hotel's front desk. Although the hotels will be the primary transportation on those days, TMA vans will be available if necessary for special circumstance
The registration fee is fully refundable up to seven (7) days prior to the Conference or transferable up to the start of the Conference. All cancellations must be made in writing to:
TMA Systems, LLC.
5100 E. Skelly Drive, Suite 900
Tulsa OK 74135
or by emailing: