Executive Dashboard (KPIs)
Gain knowledge and insight about your organization's performance — in real-time.
TMA Executive Dashboard is a dynamic tool that furnishes decision makers with real-time access to the critical information necessary to make timely, data-driven decisions. These configurable screens display numerous Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in various formats including tables, charts, graphs, and digital gauges. Create personalized dashboards to easily see the data that is important to you and your role in the organization, data that will help you gain the knowledge, insight and confidence necessary to make better, more informed decisions related to your operations.
Easily create KPIs on-the-fly. Compare actual performance against targeted performance on a real-time basis. Built-in automatic alarms keep you fully informed.
WebTMA's Executive Dashboard eliminates the time it takes to collect and filter data by displaying critical information in a graphical format. Real-time data is presented in tables, digital gauges, graphs, and charts.
Features and Benefits
- Reflect the true state of operations in real time
- Deliver actionable information to individuals who can most effectively impact change, facilitating critical analysis and data-driven decision making
- Display relevant information based on the user's role in the organization
- Provide information to users so they have the ability to quickly respond to opportunities, as well as identify and mitigate potential problems
- Set goals around metrics and align personnel with your organization's strategic goals
- Empower end-users by providing them with the ability to easily create KPI displays
- Access data across multiple maintenance/cost centers within your organization
- Achieve easy adoption among managers and their teams with this intuitive tool
- Measure self-improvement and perform self-assessments with KPIs
- Visually monitor KPI status with color-coded displays
- Utilize four different display formats: digital gauges, bar graphs, digital read-outs and pie charts
- Create user-defined thresholds for caution and alert ranges
- Set user-defined targets for each KPI
- Monitor status of KPIs in real time or as a scheduled update
- Share or restrict access to KPIs with other users throughout your organization
- Alert users with automatic email messages