Universal Interface for Fuel and Oil
Import fuel and oil costs into WebTMA with a proven integration tool.
TMA recognizes that fuel and oil costs are a major expense when operating a fleet of vehicles. The Universal Interface for Fuel and Oil enables organizations to import fuel, oil, coolant, and transmission fluid costs seamlessly into WebTMA.
The interface provides you a tool for importing these costs from your existing fuel database directly into WebTMA. As a result of the import, Fuel and Oil Tickets in WebTMA are created and linked to their associated Vehicle and Equipment records.
Features and Benefits
- Seamlessly input fuel and oil costs into WebTMA for monitoring and analyzing fuel consumption and associated costs
- Eliminate the need for manual and duplicate data entry
- Increase data accuracy with electronic transmittal of fuel, oil, coolant, and transmission fluid costs
- Simplify your overall integration efforts with a pre-built, user-configurable design
- Create a user-defined template for importing selective fuel and oil data