Seamlessly integrate WebTMA with your RSMeans data subscription and improve your cost estimating.
The RSMeans Interface provides your organization with the ability to transfer data between the RSMeans data API and WebTMA on a real-time basis. This integration allows you to create accurate cost estimates within WebTMA utilizing RSMeans data.
Because labor and material costs change often, it is important to utilize cost information that is reliable for estimates and preparation of budgets. The RSMeans Interface allows you to automatically extract your RSMeans cost data through the RSMeans data API for creating estimates in WebTMA for the following windows and functions:
- Capital Planning* (Work Elements and Budgets)
- Work Orders
- Work Requests
The integration was created in partnership with RSMeans data from Gordian. This partnership provides you a fully supported integration monitored by both TMA Systems and RSMeans. In addition to the interface module, an appropriate and active subscription to the RSMeans data and API from Gordian is required.
Features and Benefits
- Provide estimators with accurate and up-to-date cost information from within WebTMA
- Improve efficiency by eliminating manual data transfer
- Increase accuracy with electronic transmittal of the most current and up-to-date RSMeans data
- Validate your Capital Planning* budgets by using industry accepted RSMeans data
- Simplify your overall integration efforts with a pre-built design
- Streamline the creation of estimates in WebTMA
* Client must have licensed related optional modules for functionality to be active