Utility Services Management
Track your energy usage and costs with
WebTMA's Utility Services Management is a powerful module for tracking your organization's energy costs, utility costs, and usage.
Utility Services Management consolidates pertinent information about your meters, transformers, rate schedules, and historical weather data. Based on this data, your staff can compare relevant information against actual recorded amounts and budgeted costs to determine variances for investigation.
Easily track data about locations, energy and services consumption, and information about billings from a single database. Record daily weather fluctuations and calculate average temperatures for the month to forecast energy and services usage, and costs related to different service types.
For budgeting purposes, Utility Services Management allows you to establish multiple accounts and service locations for each service type and deduct actual billings from the accounts throughout the year. In addition, easily allocate utility and service costs based on usage, and charge to appropriate departments and buildings.
Quickly and easily generate monthly billing invoices for services rendered. Invoices can encompass multiple buildings, locations within buildings or multiple departments (occupants).
Most importantly, Utility Services Management provides you with a variety of pre-formatted reports and graphs to give you a clear understanding of your utilities and services usage and expenses.
Features and Benefits
- Maintain a fully integrated database of your facilities, buildings, departments, and utility usage
- Track weather fluctuations and record the average temperature for the month
- Compare NOAA data with your actual utility consumption for budget purposes and analysis
- Calculate amount of energy expended on heating and cooling based on weather data
- Manage multiple utility and service contractors, including multiple rate structures
- Use virtual meters — meters based on user-defined formulas — to allocate charges where physical meters do not exist
- Allocate and bill utility and services charges throughout your organization by utilizing physical or virtual meters
- Record regular charges, fees, taxes, and adjustments for utilities and services, including demand and peak period surcharges
- Compare budgeted amounts with actual utility and services consumption throughout the year to monitor and make necessary budgetary adjustments
- Track seasonal and other adjustments for consumption projections
- Compile information by transformer, rate schedule, meter and usage, weather, and billings
- Calculate the average energy consumption per day
- Manage your minimum service charges at any point in time
- Easily analyze meter data
- Record and budget multiple utilities and services, including electricity, steam, water, waste disposal, recycling, and other service types
- Graph budgets for each type of utility or service against actual usage and expenditures
- Track and manage maximum charges regardless of billed demand
- Use numerous utility and service reports on all aspects of utility equipment, usage, and costs
- Create consolidated usage invoices for multiple buildings, locations, or departments (occupants) within your organization