Effectively and efficiently manage
your technicians’ schedules.
Schedule current and future work orders by technician or technicians with WebTMA's Time Management module. Graphically view workloads as a Gantt chart, on a calendar, or as a list view. Manage and easily allocate both direct and indirect labor time, such as work time, sick time, or training time. Schedule work based on priority, type of work, shift, shop, trade/craft, and cost center.
Features and Benefits
- Quickly view a technician's recorded time using multiple criteria, such as direct or indirect labor, date range, shift, or cost center
- Add charges to a work order from the technician's time record
- Review open work orders and schedule eligible technicians based on your criteria for the most efficient use of resources
- Visualize or schedule work on a Gantt chart or calendar by technician
- See backlog of incomplete work orders by technician
- Review and change assignments when technicians call in sick, take vacation time, or are called to different tasks because of changes in priority
- Shift assignments by a specific number of days, move to a specific day, reassign to another technician, or remove the assignment
- Batch post indirect labor time, such as vacation or sick days, for multiple technicians at once. Examples of indirect labor include: training, vacation, sick leave, or other types of time you specify in the look-up function