Mobile solutions to enhance your WebTMA experience.
mobileTMA is an advanced mobile solution that provides you with the ability to enhance productivity by empowering personnel to manage their work orders and other facility information electronically using a compatible Android or Windows Mobile (Pocket PC) device. This state-of–the-art technology has features and functionality that will significantly improve productivity and service for enhanced customer satisfaction.
mobileTMA provides your technicians with the ability to carry work orders and PMs on a compatible mobile device. Technicians can spend their time completing work orders, performing PMs, and making inspections, instead of filling out paper forms or retyping data.
Use a Wi-Fi or cellular data network to allow your staff to synchronize on-demand or automatically. In addition, assign a handheld device to one or more technicians without having to worry about losing data — each technician's work remains separate. If your mobile device has scanning capability, the Bar Coding function increases accuracy and productivity even further. This handheld electronic work order system enhances your organization's productivity.
Features and Benefits
- Eliminate paper work orders and easily organize the results of your technicians' efforts
- Eliminate double entry of technician's data by entering data directly into the mobile device
- Provide your technicians with the opportunity to spend less time in transit and more time working
- Download assigned work orders and PMs and view by priority
- Track labor worked on an assignment using the timer's start and stop feature
- Transfer completed work order information, including comments, labor, material and charges, to the WebTMA database directly from handheld devices
- Easily view PM task sheets directly on mobile devices
- Use barcodes with devices equipped with barcode scanning technology
- Utilize email notification capability
- Avoid missed steps by using detailed checklists on work orders or PMs, and record the results directly from mobile devices
- Create new inventory records on cellular devices for areas/rooms and assets
- Create and upload new work orders from the work location while performing building inspections or other duties
- Conduct inventories, including parts inventories, and update records from mobile devices directly to the WebTMA database
- Issue parts and upload all data from mobile devices directly to the WebTMA database
- Record meter readings on equipment or vehicles, which triggers generation of PMs
- Generate corrective work orders automatically when PM failure code is chosen