Use compatible iPhones, iPods, and iPads as paperless alternatives for your organization.
mobileTMA GO provides your technicians with the ability to carry their work orders and PMs on a compatible iOS mobile device. Technicians can spend their time completing work orders, performing PMs, and completing inspections, instead of filling out paper forms or retyping data.
mobileTMA GO provides the ability to operate in an online/offline mode. When online, mobileTMA GO transmits data directly to the WebTMA database in real time. When offline, data is stored on the iOS device and may be synchronized to the WebTMA database when an online connection is available.
Additionally, iOS devices with high-resolution cameras can take advantage of mobileTMA GO’s barcode scanning capability to further increase data accuracy and staff productivity. Streamline work-flow by scanning bar codes associated with your physical assets, materials inventory, and many other maintenance items supported by the system.
Features and Benefits
- Download assigned work orders and PMs, viewing by priority
- Create new work orders on the device and upload those orders to WebTMA
- Review a history of previous work orders related to a work order (if linked via a live connection)
- Transfer completed work order information, including comments, labor, materials, and other charges, into WebTMA from the device
- Create work requests for upload to WebTMA
- Create inventory records for areas and equipment on the handheld device and transfer data to create records in WebTMA
- Conduct a parts inventory from handheld devices that update WebTMA parts records
- Provide your technicians with the opportunity to spend less time in transit and more time working
- Track labor worked on an assignment using the timer's start and stop feature
- Easily view PM task sheets directly on mobile devices
- Use barcode scanners with mobile devices equipped with high-resolution cameras
- Avoid missed steps using detailed checklists on work orders or PMs and record the results directly on mobile device
- Record meter readings on equipment or vehicles, which triggers generation of PMs
- Generate corrective work orders automatically when PM failure code is chosen
- Determine failed data transfer from on-screen icons
- Perform custodial inspections* and room inspections** from the device
* Requires mobileCustodial module
** Requires Mobile Room Inspections module