Troubleshoot problems in the field using your organization’s past experience.
WebTMA's Knowledge Base module can assist users in troubleshooting problems in the field using past experience through a catalog of solutions that is specific to the type of work or task. Your organization defines a series of questions that lead to resolutions for the problem. Employees can quickly and easily reference the Knowledge Base to find a process or solution to complete their task. The Knowledge Base is unique to each task and situation, and can be used for repairs based upon your organization's needs and requirements.
Add possible resolutions for a task at any time. Each task can have any number of possible resolutions. As new conditions and resolutions are identified, the Knowledge Base grows with your valuable data. You have the option to require the technician to select a resolution from the Knowledge Base or to provide an alternate solution when closing a work order. Easily review the alternate resolutions and convert them to standard resolutions in the Knowledge Base.
Features and Benefits
- Catalog task solutions for technicians to follow
- Expedite and reinforce training for technicians
- Analyze problems to pinpoint trends and resolutions
- Research solutions in an easy-to-use question and answer format
- Present the top 10 solutions for fast diagnosis and resolution
- Attach a document for reference or a URL for an alternative knowledge base
- Save time and money using rapid access to resolutions
- Configure the Knowledge Base to meet your organization's unique needs
- Expand your Knowledge Base to accommodate new solutions